I just got tagged for the first time. Thanks Lynn!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here are 7 facts little known facts about me:
1. I'm ambidextrous - Yep, I can write with both hands. I'm a lefty at heart and proud of it.
2. I love Doritos on my tuna sandwiches.
3. When I was a little girl my nickname was "Tinkerbell". Uggh, I hated that!
4. I think about beads, fabric and being creative 24 hrs a day! Okay, 20 hrs. I do sleep occasionally.
5. I met my husband on a blind date 9 years ago. His mother was my boss and she introduced us.
6. I still (after 9 years) think my husband is a hottie!
7. I have a mini-schnauzer named Bailey.
Okay, so enough about me let's find out some little known facts about these folks:
Carmen - http://distractedbydesign.blogspot.com/
Kelly - http://happyshackdesigns.blogspot.com/
Heather - http://www.humblebeads.blogspot.com/
Laura - http://laurastaley.blogspot.com/
Wyanne - http://wyartjewels.blogspot.com/
Andrew - http://andrew-thornton.blogspot.com/
Kelly Rae - http://kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com/